Klematis
Add a description of the image here
Klematis
Add a description of the image here
Klematis
Add a description of the image here
Klematis
Add a description of the image here
-->

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THE BEGINNING OF M.A.R.C.H

 dear, mablog...



I'll tell you, be quiet and don't move at all.



This is the beginning of March. And started well with a full activity. ohh...really, I'm very tired.

Today, weather was very annoying. Drizzle after noon and then rain a little heavy and light rain. I spend my pocket money with a very unnatural. ahahahaha....I felt hungry at any minute. yeyey...it's because the extremely cold weather. brr... Oh no no no!! Moreover, new canteen has been opened in my faculty today. yihahh... I bought java salad, I called it "gado-gado". it's one of my least favorite food. But, I should be able to save my money. Dear...food and money are the temptations of the heaviest. hahaha

After the lesson ended and before the meeting begins, We (I and all of steering committee) bought tofu with a delicious spicy sauce. hahaha... I mean that it's "TAHU PETIS" !! yeah...It was able to make my mouth "ngoah-ngoah". This is the most enjoyable activities since this morning.


Well, enough! Now, I'm going to bed dear...
thanks... you have listened me.

-kisshug-
icca

0 komentar:

Post a Comment